Pressing Submit does not constitute a contract. Pressing Submit simply creates a non binding offer from you.
1. IF Purchaser, is signing on behalf of an organization or other entity warrants that he/she has the authority to do so and agrees to be personally liable for payment here under if such organization/entity refuses to pay. In the event of a default, PRODUCER shall be entitled to cost of collection including attorney’s fees, interest and court costs.
2. PAYMENTS:All checks are to be made payable to CTO ARTISTS or World Entertainment Inc., herein referred to as “Producer”.
3. BALANCE: is due fourteen (14) days prior to service date. A Five (5%) percent convenience fee will apply to all credit card payments with the exception to the initial deposit. If final payment is not received 14 days prior event, Producer is authorized to charge credit card. If transaction is declined then this agreement considered canceled by Purchaser.
4. DEPOSIT: is refundable as per Cancellation Clause in paragraph #5.
5. CANCELLATION: If Purchaser cancels agreement before one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the event date, the deposit will be nonrefundable unless an event of equal value can be secured. PRODUCER will make every attempt in good faith to secure a replacement event. In the event that a replacement event is secured of equal value, signer will be entitled to a refund of all Moines paid minus twenty-five (25%) percent of the deposit called an administration fee. If Agreement is canceled by Purchaser within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the event, the remaining balance due on Agreement will be due unless producer secures a performance of equal or greater value for that same date and time. Purchaser will be responsible for the difference in Agreement prices if the value of the new agreement is less than the original, plus twenty-five (25%) percent of initial deposit administration fee. If Producer cancels Purchaser will receive a full refund of all Moines paid.
6. FORCE MAJEURE (ACTS OF GOD):In the event that either party hereto is prevented from fulfilling any of its obligations under this Agreement for a reason beyond their control and which could not be avoided by exercise or due care, (a "FORCE MAJEURE EVENT"), such party shall not, by reason of being so prevented, be in breach of this Agreement.
7. PERFORMANCE:Producer Defines the composition of all Services/Productions. Producer reserves the right to change the composition of the Productions in a particular performing group if said Production(s) no longer meets Producer’s high standards. Performers and their performance shall be provided shelter from rain & direct sunlight. Additional performance time “Overtime” beyond agreement will be prorated at total agreement price based on 4 hours.
8. ELECTRICITY: In no instance shall Producer be responsible for electricity or it's cost. Purchaser is solely responsible to provide and make all arrangements for adequate electricity.
9. INSURANCE:Producer maintains all necessary liability insurance for Producer’s agents. Purchaser will accept cost to add anyone as “additionally insured” on producer’s policy . (In past examples, the cost has amounted to $150.00.)
10. TRAVEL DATES: If travel rider attached purchaser must Sign Rider in addition to this Agreement.
11. MEAL: :Sandwiches if not hot meals & soft beverages will be provided for all performers and crew on service date prior to scheduled service time.
12. Purchaser will not seek to hire any Producer's subcontractors or employees who fulfill this Agreement unless PRODUCTION are secured thru Producer for a period of three (3) years from date of event.
13. Rider (IF) Rider Attached Hereto Then Hereby Made a Part Hereof
14. SET UP CHARGES:Setup will begin two (2) hours prior to beginning of event. If setup is required more than two (2) hours in advance Three Hundred ($300.00) Dollars per hour for each and every hour will be charged.
15. Act will learn upto to 2 special songs provided that Purchaser notifies World Entertainment 2 months prior.
16. PARKING: Purchaser will assume all parking expenses at venue for musicians and crew related to the production of this performance.
17. Union: add any union dues at venue will be incurred by purchaser
18. JURISDICTION: The laws of the State of Pennsylvania shall govern this Agreement. Any legal action brought by either AB or Producer relative to this Contract shall be brought in Philadelphia County. The parties hereto agree to submit to only the jurisdiction of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
19. CHANGES TO AGREEMENT: ALL REQUESTS FOR CHANGES, ADDENDUM'S, CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Purchaser by e-mail to info@CTO.com or certified letter. The e-mail address MUST be the exact e-mail address stated by this agreement for Purchaser. Purchaser is responsible for notifying firstname.lastname@example.org of any change of e-mail address. Any unilateral change to agreement terms by "Purchaser, without the acceptance of "Producer" and producers initialed acceptance, will not be considered a contractual change, and therefore producer will have no obligation to provide services according to any unilateral change.
Once you submit, CTO Charges card and sends you an agreement to review. You have 48 hours to change your mind for any reason....